This is a DIY Bafang BBSHD motor kit that puts out 1000W of nominal power
- Motor with integrated controller.
- 46T chainwheel and pedal arms (does not include pedals). We recommend a relatively small chainwheel is used if the kit will be used in hilly areas.
- Waterproof interconnecting cabling.
- ANDERSON connectors waterproof
- Pair of ebrakes for cable pull brakes
- C961 display
- The kit can only be used on a 48V batterry or thereabouts. It absolutely cannot be used with a 36V battery (41V LVC), or any battery with a charge voltage of 60V or more. There are options for either either 13S Li Ion 47/48V batteries, or 14S Li Ion 50V Batteries.
30A or 25A according to the chosen option.
LVC (low voltage cut) 41V or 43V.
number of assist levels are adjustable by the display.
wheel size can be adjusted from the display.
speed limit can be set via the display (varies according to display type), it is not possible to completely remove the speed limit, but you could set the wheel size to be smaller than it really is, to trick the kit into measuring a lower speed and effectively increase the speed limit. Of course the indicated speed will no longer be correct and this 500W kit is only really powerful enough to reach speeds in the region of 50km/h on the flat.
The gear sensor is a great way to get smoother shifting with your mid-motored electric bike. A common issue that folks run into is that when they shift their bike's gears when the motor is on power, the gears make a not-so-smooth transition - leading to loud bangs when the shift happens. This gear sensor recognizes a gear shift by monitoring shifter cable movement and temporarily cuts power - this leads to smoother shifts.
This gear lets your bike's derailleur cable run through it.
Note that BBSHD motors already have a connection spot for a Gear Sensor right on the motor. BBS02 DOES NOT have this extra Higo connection.
Options for adding Gear Sensor to BBS02:
1. Plug it into one of the brakes (this would mean that only one of your brakes had engine cut off)
2. Use our y-splitter to get cut off on both brakes and a Gear Sensor.
Note that this gear sensor only works on bikes with a derailleur. Does not work with IGH.
Biktrix GP3 is one of the most versatile comfort grips available in the market today.
The GP3 grip with a 3-finger bar end provides a wide range of use, ranging from mountain bikes to fitness to touring bikes. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. The GP3 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms.
The ultimate mid drive system:
- Over 1000 watts peak power
- Waterproof Connectors
- Throttle and Pedal Assist Modes
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (levels programmable by user)
- Mounts to standard 68mm or 73mm bottom brackets
- Plug and Play
- Large LCD screen with speed, battery and assist info
- Updraded brake for physical and electrical braking (optional)
Note: Cost of bike not included in price. This gives you the flexibility to pick a bike as expensive or as inexpensive as you choose. If you're not located in Saskatoon, you will be charged a nominal shipping fee and the kit with complete instructions will be mailed out to you.
Hands down best ebike brakes in the market today - custom made with 3 pin cutoffs for the Bafang BBS02/BBSHD motors.
This brake is also plug and play for all Biktrix bikes with Bafang mid motors.
The price is for a set - includes left and right brakes with cutoffs.
Length of rear hose: 1400mm
Length of front hose: 800mm
High Heat Dispersion & Heat Tolerance
Diameter : Ø180mm
Also Available : Ø203mm
|Lever||Forged Lever / Cast Aluminum Bracket
Can be combined with I-Spec II® or Matchmarker®
Two Pieces Bracket
2 Finger Blade
Finish : Black
|Caliper||4 Piston Rorged Aluminum Body
Easy Pads Replace From Top
High Performance Metal Ceramic Compound
|Fluid||Non-Corrosive Mineral Oil
Excellent Heat Expansion Properties
|Weight||Front Wheel - 261 Grams / Rear Wheel - 281 Grams
( Excludes Rotor, Adapter & Mounting Bolts )
You asked for it and we bring you the best pannier bags for the money!
They fit great, look great and increases the amount of baggage you can carry on your bike by 40-50L of goods.
· Retro canvas, quality storage bag for long distance riding
· Choice material and detailed tailoring ensures safe and durable use
· PU coating and water tight binding ensures good rain water resistance
· Structured by 2 main compartments and 2 back pouches
· Y-shaped fastening system gives good support to bag and carryings
· Strengthened mount system ensures firm and tight load
· Rolling opening & closure makes the bag in compact shape to fit
· Two adjustable belt at top allows more space to load
· Extra wide light reflective leather at back and side bags
· Easy mount and release, without involving any tools
· Fabric: 22Oz Canvas water repellent
· Lining: 600D polyester
· Binding: Water-resistant tape
· Color: Mainly Army Green
· Protection: PE board
· Size: L37*W20*H32cm(one side)
· Structure: 2 main bags, 2 back pouches
· Mount on bike: Carrier
· Mount: By 2 Hook & Loop straps, 3 buckled belts
· Net weight: About 2200g
· Best Use: MTB